|Reference||Chalet in Château-d'Oex|
|Address||Route du Mont
|Number of guest toilets||1|
|Gross price||CHF 15'000.– / month|
|Rental deposit||CHF 45'000.–|
|Available from||On Request|
Traditional 17th century farmhouse, completely renovated
360 o view, sunny, easy access
Gstaad Valley near Château-d’Oex
Live in chefs kitchen
Main floor den with old wood stove
Spacious living room, open beams, big fireplace
This unique chalet is located above Château-d’Oex, surrounded by pure nature. Enjoy privacy and luxury in a traditional farmhouse.
Apart from the breathtaking view, the completely renovated house impresses among other things by the following advantages:
– Large and modern kitchen with dining area
– Cosy living room with wood stove on the mezzanine floor
– Spacious living room with fireplace on the first floor
– Gallery floor with bedroom & en-suite bathroom
– Open gallery area with two sleeping places, suitable for
– 2 large bedrooms on the first floor
– Dressing area with bathroom (shower)
– Separate bathroom with bathtub
– Large bedroom on the mezzanine floor with dressing area
– Spacious bathroom with shower & bathtub on the mezzanine
A laundry room with washing machine and tumble dryer as well as various outside parking spaces are also available.
The house is in an exceptional location above Château-d’Oex in the Route du Mont. The village centre, shopping facilities and public transport are only a 10-minute drive way.
Nestled in the beautiful valley of the Pays d’Enhaut, Château d’Oex with its idyllic town centre also offers an attractive infrastructure. Various cycling and hiking routes are in the immediate vicinity. The Videmanette ski area with the longest ski run in the region can be reached in just a few minutes by car.
The rental period must be at least 1 month. No short term stays.
Contact personnk immobilien Gstaad GmbH
T +41 (0) 33 744 64 68